Sales Manager with and Excellent Level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You'll join a modeling platform that connects brands and advertising agencies, models and photographers, with a young and multicultural environment. The modern offices are located in Barcelona with the best view on the port of Barcelona, and you'll be able to continue boosting your career and leading the business relationships of the company with brands, advertising agencies and models.
You will report to the Head of the company and during your day:
- You will develop and manage key relationships with agency and client decision makers in a forward-thinking environment.
- You will identify new business relationship and maintain existing relationships with emphasis on long-term partnerships.
- You will analyze new markets and new business opportunities and setting clear goals.
- You will be responsible of the continuous performance and achieving the company's sales goals.
- You will collaborate with account and campaign management.
- You will manage the creation of proposal and pitches with new partners.
- You will be in charge for making a forecast monthly and quarterly.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar role and sector.
- You can demonstrate a track record of hitting sales targets and delivering consistent revenue.
- You have experiencia using LinkedIn and other channels to create inbound leads.
- You speak English and Spanish with fluency.
- You have a great capacity for analysis and decision making.
- You are a person ultra-motivated and sales oriented, with a deep knowledge of relevant market trends, influencer marketing, arts and social media.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary with bonus
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career and participate in projects that have a real impact.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment, having an impact on a fast-growing startup with an international team
- You will work in Barcelona, with the best view on the port, fruit, coffee, afterworks.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 261)