Sales Operations Analyst
Sales & Marketing
21.000 - 25.000 €
As Sales Enterprise Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Tracking productivity of our teams.
- Supervising and adjusting productivity-related technologies.
- Helping Sales Enterprise team optimize their work.
- Creating global workflows for Sales Enterprise team.
- Automating operational reports.
- Keeping customer data clean.
- Monitoring churn and sales metrics.
- Advanced level of English.
- Being proficient in Excel.
- SQL (it will be an asset).
- Having HUGE ease of learning new things / skills.
- Proactivity, problem solving skills.
- Having passion for technology.
- Having analytical thinking.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract (6 months trial period).
- Health insurance.
- Free English/Spanish classes.
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee.
- Daily breakfast with coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks.