SEO Manager with and Excellent Level of English
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a global marketing company, with a young and multicultural environment of the entertainment and online gambling sector with international presence. The modern offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career and leading the SEO department.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and SEO Manager and share your day with 6 more people.
During your day:
- You must understand the tactics and dynamics of SEO both on-site and off-site.
- You will analyze and sort large amounts of data.
- You will develop and execute link building activities.
- You will identify the value of the internet asset.
- You will coordinate with colleagues and external partners that the SEO best practices are implemented.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing SEO strategies and campaigns on different websites.
- You will create keyword / semantic core platforms for new projects.
- You will be in charge of recommending, through analysis, new improvements and optimizations in terms of content and web architecture.
- You will manage the implementation of cooperation with web developers and country managers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a Degree or/and Master in Digital Marketing or similar.
- You can demonstrate us your understanding of SEO and guidelines required.
- You use and know Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- You speak English and Spanish with fluency.
- You have a great capacity for analysis for decision making.
- You are a person ultra-motivated about Digital Marketing and SEO
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have de chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and international organization and multicultural environment.
- You will work in the center of Barcelona in a co-working and open space with fruit and yoga lessons.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 261)