You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Social Media Manager
Sales & Marketing
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you!!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead and manage company's social media strategy and be responsible for our online reputation.
• You are responsible for the creation of owned Social Media campaigns and managing the Social Media calendar
• You ensure that Social Media strategy is aligned with the Global Communication calendar and coordinate with the other Marketing areas of company communication campaigns
• You are the owner of non-local Social Media profiles (LinkedIn, Instagram) and point of contact for any Google My Business request
• You are responsible of overseeing and manage the correct execution of the Social Media plan on all company social media profiles in all markets
• You are responsible for e-Reputation: monitor and report online reviews ratings. Owner of the strategy for further improvement
• You ensure the quality control and that we follow Social Media best practices.
Your technical skills
• You have a Bachelor’s in marketing or Business Administration and a specific training or a master in social media
• You have 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position and ideally in an internal and multicultural environment
• You have an excellent command of English and any other language skills such as Spanish, French or German are an asset
• Command of Hootsuite or any other Social Media management platform
• You have proved experience in Google Analytics
• You are an expert in Google Suite
• You have a good knowledge of MS-Office
Your soft skills
• You are comfortable working with multiple projects and deadlines
• You have excellent communication and writing skills
• Team and resource management
• You have leadership and organizational skills
• You have the ability to work independently and also in a team
• You have a reliable and a detail and result-oriented personality
• You have a creative thinking and at the same time analytical mind
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere
• An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
93 231 00 00 (Ext. 178)