You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
VIP Events Coordinator
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a gambling and online gambling operator in both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) markets. The company has four business segments with a number of brands including sports labels; games labels; B2B and non-core assets.
As a VIP Events Coordinator your main responsibility will be to organize to a perfection events for our VIP clients following the trends of the industry and always aiming for the highest customer satisfaction and affiliation.
• Understand our industry and product
• Understand our clients’ culture, environment, interests and needs
• Understand the goals of each event and ensure those are reached
• Be responsible for every aspect of the event: from event planning and budgeting to evaluation of the success of the event afterwards
• Plan every event with attention to budget and timelines restrictions.
• Market/Vendor research to present to the management the best options quality-cost combination
• Manage all necessary operations to ensure the event is organized to a perfection
• Collaborate with Marketing and VIP Account Management team to align on the goals of the event and evaluate the profile of the clients/event participants
• Invite personally the customers with the best fit for each event
• Attend the events as a host, make sure everything is running smoothly from organizational point of view and respond to any customer need or request in a professional and timely manner.
• Proactively solve any troubleshooting that might raise at any moment of the project
• Gather feedback from the customers regarding our product and services. Search for their inputs and report them to management and to the VIP Account Management team to ensure improvement.
• Evaluate event’s success according to the pre-determinate goals, submit reports and present event summary to the management team
•Design and run customer satisfaction surveys and prepare the reports
• Collaborate closely with VIP Account Management team and support them with any ad-hoc tasks raised within customer handling.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in a Sales or/and Customer Service role (outbound, inbound, cold-calls) is a plus
• Good presentation and exceptional social skills
• Outstanding communication and sales skills
• Fresh ideas, thinking out of the box in alignment with company goals
• Excellent time management skills with great attention to detail
• Good analytical skills
• Able to handle stress and work under pressure
• Proactive and problem solving attitude
• Fluent Spanish and English (Catalán or/and other languages is a plus)
• Good knowledge of different sports
• Flexibility to travel (up to 50%), work in the evenings and weekends (according to the events calendar)
• Great working environment in a young, dynamic and motivated team in Barcelona
• Competitive salary + additional benefits (e.g. Ticket Restaurant)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 180)