Account Executive and Business Developer
Sales & Marketing
Our client sells a property management software to property managers and management companies that gives them the opportunity to manage an end-to-end solution that simplify the complex operational needs of short term rentals. Is one of the fastest growing high-tech start-ups and the leading SaaS platform for Property Managers around the world.
As an Account Executive and Business Developer you will be responsible for developing relationships with partners, affiliates and other eco-system members within the industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop business partnerships and opportunities with members of the eco-system around Spain and Western Europe at large (Spain, Portugal, Italy, UK).
- Develop a sales plan, execute on it and maintain a sales forecast.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by “land expand”, RFPs based.
- Manage prospect communication and Pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Language: Portuguese (Native-level) and English (Proficient level)
- Other languages is a huge plus
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience in the travel/hospitality sector
- SaaS sales experience
- Over-achieving track record (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Previous sales methodology training, CRM experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Availability to travel
- Multi-week (3 or 4) training program in Israel.
- Good working enviroment.
- Competitive salary.
- Working team trip.
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (306)