Head of Negotiation
Sales & Marketing
Our client is an international company leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector. They are a leading global food beverage company and aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices and have subsidiaries in Europe, E.U.A., Latin America and Asia. Besides this they have been recognize by international institutions as one of the best brand companies to work.
As a Sales Team Manager, you will be working in the Sales division and reporting to the Commercial Manager responsible of this Unity in Portugal. Your objective will be Lead Commercial Negotiation across channels (closing deals). Focus on building strong partnerships with Key Customers (Joint Business Plans).
You will be responsible for:
- Guarantee customer’s negotiation in order to create conditions to the unity strategy become a reality.
- Differentiate customers and channels, considering their strengths and weaknesses to maximize the business and make possible the achievement of goals.
- KAM’s team coordination and supervision.
- Customers budget management.
- Investment negotiations and maximization.
- Promotional and activation plan negotiation.
- Management and follow up of customers’ results.
- Responsible for the channel customer PA.
- Contribute positively for customers’ P&L.
- Team development and support.
- International Agreement management
- Assure team and people development
- Ensure the code compliance of all activities in company.
- Working closely with Demand Finance department being accountable of the monthly sales forecast by channel/customer.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Graduated in Economia, Business Administration or similar
- Master's/MBA is a plus
- Portuguese and English mandatory
-At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a Key Account Manager or/and sales team manager in the retail and pharma canal
- Selling and negotiation
- Strategic vision
- Customer orientation
- Develop high performing teams
- Flexibility to changes
- Initative proactiveness
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Organization Project management
- Digital and data analyzing
- Channel Customer Strategy
- Possibility to join a team of professionals of the field
- Work for a Top Employer Company
- Additional social benefits
Ana Rita Mouro
(+34) 93 122 22 10 (ext. 271)