You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
International Analyst Relations Manager - Marketing
Sales & Marketing
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Under broad direction of the Director of AR, role holder initiates, plans and coordinates multiple, complex analyst relations projects which include:
- Identifying, coordinating and managing regular and consistent interactions between global internal and external decision-makers, stakeholders and spokespeople to develop effective engagement and communication opportunities with key Tier 2 analysts which directly support our strategic business and communications initiatives as reflected in company’s mid-term plan
- Advising internal stakeholders on best practice in using both analysts and the company analyst relations program in shaping and developing forward-looking strategies and subject matter that differentiates and distinguishes company
- Creating, implementing and managing annual analyst events as part of global Company Forums in Munich and Tokyo, and selected partner/industry events
- Maintaning existing and developing new internal data and communication outlets to ensure ease and regularity of analyst output access across stakeholder community
- Managing spend in line with annual AR budgets.
- Proposes, designs and executes Analyst Relations activities that meet the needs of stakeholders and achieve desired results
- Manages multiple, complex projects within strategy and budget parameters
- Builds strong relationships with selected analysts to enable ongoing communications and business insight sharing
- Employs creativity and industry best practices and integrates them into analyst relations programs and activities
- 2 Years performing one or more Communication functions such as analyst relations public/media relations, internal/employee/executive communications, external/customer communications, and/or marketing communications.
- Corporate or agency experience in a hi-tech or information technology solutions/services industry
- Demonstrable relationship building and ongoing management expertise across multiple levels of management and peers.
- Demonstrable strategic thinker and practical tactical executor
- Demonstrable cross cultural experience
- Demonstrable writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and delegate/undertake additional tasks to/from team members as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources and understand how to develop and manage a budget and execution plan
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications or marketing discipline or equivalent work experience, Project Management skills, proficiency in major Microsoft Office applications
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.