International Analyst Relations Manager - Marketing
Sales & Marketing
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Under broad direction of the Director of AR, role holder initiates, plans and coordinates multiple, complex analyst relations projects which include:
- Identifying, coordinating and managing regular and consistent interactions between global internal and external decision-makers, stakeholders and spokespeople to develop effective engagement and communication opportunities with key Tier 2 analysts which directly support our strategic business and communications initiatives as reflected in company’s mid-term plan
- Advising internal stakeholders on best practice in using both analysts and the company analyst relations program in shaping and developing forward-looking strategies and subject matter that differentiates and distinguishes company
- Creating, implementing and managing annual analyst events as part of global Company Forums in Munich and Tokyo, and selected partner/industry events
- Maintaning existing and developing new internal data and communication outlets to ensure ease and regularity of analyst output access across stakeholder community
- Managing spend in line with annual AR budgets.
- Proposes, designs and executes Analyst Relations activities that meet the needs of stakeholders and achieve desired results
- Manages multiple, complex projects within strategy and budget parameters
- Builds strong relationships with selected analysts to enable ongoing communications and business insight sharing
- Employs creativity and industry best practices and integrates them into analyst relations programs and activities
- 2 Years performing one or more Communication functions such as analyst relations public/media relations, internal/employee/executive communications, external/customer communications, and/or marketing communications.
- Corporate or agency experience in a hi-tech or information technology solutions/services industry
- Demonstrable relationship building and ongoing management expertise across multiple levels of management and peers.
- Demonstrable strategic thinker and practical tactical executor
- Demonstrable cross cultural experience
- Demonstrable writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and delegate/undertake additional tasks to/from team members as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources and understand how to develop and manage a budget and execution plan
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications or marketing discipline or equivalent work experience, Project Management skills, proficiency in major Microsoft Office applications
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.