You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
SharePoint 2013 Farm Administrator
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a multinational Japanese company specialized in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). With more than 150 thousand employees it operates in over 100 countries and counts with a wide range of products. it also provides services in more than 20 different languages.
As a SharePoint 2013 Farm Administrator, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting issues related to SharePoint 2013.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Logs, Back Ups and Capacity regarding SharePoint 2013 Users
- Run technical reviews
- Data restoring
- General troubleshooting
- Migration assistance
We are looking for a a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English
- University degree in relevant ICT area
- SharePoint 2013, 2010 and 2007 (mandatory)
- SharePoint security and web application
- SharePoint interfaces with Office 2007/2003
- Ability to acquire knowledge of the SharePoint farm architecture and installation process and be able to rebuilt the farm quickly
- Knowledge of IIS Manager and IIS 6/7 architecture
- Knowledge of Server Manager and functionalities
- Knowledge of DNS and SMTP
- Knowledge of Windows Firewall
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box
Permission to work in Portugal (mandatory).
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow within a multinational company
+351 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)