You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
SharePoint Support Specialist
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a multinational Japanese company specialized in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). With more than 150 thousand employees it operates in over 100 countries and counts with a wide range of products. it also provides services in more than 20 different languages.
As a SharePoint 2013 2nd Live Support Specialist, you will be responsible for resolving user issues/anomalies regarding SharePoint technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Regularly review, update and resolve incidents in their individual queue
- Ensure that guides are being followed and flag any potential issues
- Escalate to SharePoint Delivery Manager when and if necessary (depending on the complexity of the issue)
We are looking for a a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English
- University degree in relevant ICT area
- SharePoint 2013 (mandatory)
- SharePoint 2010 (plus)
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Service Desk Operator
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Good communicator
Permission to work in Portugal (mandatory).
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow within a multinational company
+351 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)