Account Manager with Excellent Level of French
London, United Kingdom
Sales & Marketing
Our company is a multinational company known to be revolutionizing the market with its software.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation and selling this company's software in a full sales cycle role.
- Managing a territory;
- Outbound prospecting/Lead generation;
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads;
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers;
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services;
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments;
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals;
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of French;
- Excellent level of English;
- University level degree or similar.
- Previous experience selling enterprise IT solutions such as software security, big data, software analytics;
- Experience building a book of business from scratch;
- Experience with consultative selling selling complex deals;
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments;
- Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing;
- Startup experience a huge plus.
- Strong technical aptitude;
- Strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A logical and analytical thinker;
- Demonstrated negotiation skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills;
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 208)