Customer Service Representative with Native Level of German
Sales & Marketing
Our client is an online logistic provider.
As a Customer Service Representative you will belong to the Customer Service Department and you will be in charge of the following tasks:
• Assist the company's customers with their questions, issues or doubts.
• Manage customers' enquiries by Email, Phone and Live Chat.
• Coordinate communication with Couriers in order to provide a great customer experience.
• Provide clear and human answers to customers' requests.
• Committed in delivering solutions to difficult problems until the customer is fully satisfied.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints in satisfactory manner.
• Be an example of professionalism when answering phone, emails or live chats.
• Identify and escalate issues when necessary.
• Compose thoughtful and accurate message responses.
• Be the Voice of the Customer by selecting and escalating customers' feedback proactively.
• Proactively and independently work to meet department KPIs.
• Shift: 5days p/week 8h p/day. Between, Monday to Friday and 9h to 20h.
We are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
-6 months of experience performing similar tasks
-Native level of German
-Dinamic, enthusiastic and positive
-A young, upbeat, international work environment
-You’ll be surrounded by at least 10 other languages
-An exciting role in a start-up with high growth potential
-Exciting compensation package
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 423)