eCommerce Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
International company, focused about selling official sport clubs merchandise, and starting their experience within the Spanish sports retail market.
Working in Madrid.
As eCommerce Performance Marketing Manager you will report the Director of Marketing and the eCommerce Director.
On your everyday, your main duties will consist in;
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends.
- Work against the monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Work with affiliate networks or internal brand departments or divisions to recruit new affiliates and negotiate commissions, build relationships and increase engagement with existing affiliates, ensuring the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials.
- Plan email-marketing calendar and executions in close cooperation with Brand Marketing. Manage the execution of these campaigns. Measure results and ROI of these campaigns. Contribute to the building of the email-target database and define opportunities to grow the size of the database.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (onsite, social, mobile, stores) and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
- Work with an agency to deliver localized content and best in class results.
- Work with the Site Merchandising team on an annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with other campaigns from big to daily campaigns.
- Site optimization: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization.
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders.
You are the person we are looking for if;
- You have bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with at least 5 years in eCommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side.
- You are fluent in Spanish, and English as a minimum.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in performance-based marketing.
- You have detailed understanding/knowledge of Natural Search (required), Paid Search (required) and promotions, loyalty programs.
- You have experience of mobile and social marketing including apps.
- You have experience in using Cheetah Digital for email marketing.
- You are able to effectively manage a 3rd party external agencies.
- You have demonstrate great commercial industry acumen.
- You have excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- You have strong communication skills: written and oral and ability to quickly build and maintain strong relationships.
- You are able to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs.
- You have the ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- You have self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have indefinite contract
- You will grow inside a leading retail company
- You will have attractive salary
- You will work in Madrid
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 403)