Pre-Sales Business Development Specialist English and French Native/bilingual
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: From 27.000 €
Contract: De duración determinada
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the travel sector with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Central Madrid, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Pre-Sales Specialist, your main function will be to generate new business leads for the NA
Acquisition Sales Team.
During your day to day:
- You will develop leads for handoff to the sales team via telephone and email to identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- You will develop weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development strategies under the direction of Sales Management.
- You will drive the development of leads from multiple sources and hand-off of qualified opportunities to an Acquisition Account Manager.
- You will conduct research to identify potential prospects and follow up on contact lists.
- You will research and profile targeted companies to identify key contacts uncover opportunities.
- You will uncover customer and prospect interest to develop into a solid sales opportunity.
- You will report to management on lead follow-up through SFDC, ensuring leads are tracked correctly and consistently across the sales team.
- You will place outbound calls to database prospects, prospective customer lists, channel partner customer lists to meet business objectives.
- You will document every touch point with customer and prospect database via Salesforce.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are Native/bilingual English.
- You have experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- You use and know the CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- You use Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- You have understanding of sales performance metrics.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You have some knowledge of Sales Pipeline Management.
- You are a person multitask, manage multiple projects, motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work full time 40h: Day shift Monday to Friday (09.00 am to 6.00 pm).
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural enviroment.
- You will work in Central Madrid with very good connection to public and private transport.
Jose Manuel Orta
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)