Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
International company, focused about selling official sport clubs merchandise, and starting their experience within the Spanish sports retail market.
Working in Madrid.
As Retail Copy Writer you will report the eCommerce Performance Marketing Manager.
On your everyday, your main duties will consist in;
- You will write, edit and proofread product descriptions and content.
- You will produce SEO friendly content to drive rankings results.
- You will liaise with the Marketing team and agency to align editorial content with the global and local marketing strategies.
- You will work closely with the client to provide the Social and Digital teams with copy for social media and email.
- You will collaborate with teams across the business to ensure that all customer and industry-facing content is up-to-date, on brand and consistent.
You are the person we are looking for if;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in English and Spanish language (or equivalent commercial experience) with 5 or more years in eCommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side.
- You are fluent in Spanish, and English as a minimum.
- You have previous experience in using a CMS to upload copy and content.
- You have the understanding of how online copy impacts search engine performance.
- You have strong organisational skills and ability to work across multiple channels.
- You have keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- You have a strong interest in sport, retail and fashion.
- You have some competency in HTML coding desirable.
- You have experience of mobile and social marketing CTA’s and aligning “words” to conversion.
- You will have indefinite contract
- You will grow inside a leading retail company
- You will have attractive salary
- You will work in Madrid
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 403)