Senior Sales Executive
Location: Madrid , Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Indefinite contract
Worldwide media company.
As a Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for maintaining existing clients as well as building a strong portfolio of new clients.
Role And Responsibilities:
• Provided insight and develop new client relationships within the Spanish market
• Being highly proactive in developing new business in Spanish market.
• Building commercial success for our client through partnership and sponsorship deals
• Following up on opportunities and solidifying relationships
• Participate in presentations of the company's services as well as in industry events nationally and internationally.
• Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue income bench marks
• Ensure that project deliverables are executable and budgets realistic
• Assuring your projects are feasible and successfully delivered
• Reporting to the Head of Sales
Qualifications And Personal Skills:
• 5-7+ years in media sales
• 360º Sales Role
• 10+ years experience in creativity agency, entertainment or talents/influencers business
• Advanced level of English and Spanish.
• A mixture of media and/or agency experience across digital, linear and branded content sales
• Expert in media and advertising industry, and what youth media publishers are doing in the marketplace
• A great network of media and client relations
• Strong team player
• Digital mindset, deep curiosity and knowledge of media, content marketing and communication
• Extrovert, a strong drive and target-driven
• Self-motivated, you just get on with it
• Proactive, industrious, driven and extremely organized
• Strong presentation, multitasking and interpersonal skills
• Relevant education is preferred but not a must have
- Immediate incorporation
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant and positive work environment, placed in the centre of Madrid/Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 296)