Social Media Specialist
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: 45.000 -
Contract: De duración determinada
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the travel sector with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Central Madrid, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will continue to take care of your health by having a lot of social benefits.
As a Social Media Specialist, your main function will be to work alongside the Southern Europe Social Media Manager to foster the growth and engagement of Italy’s online community.
During your day to day:
- You will develop leads for handoff to the sales team via telephone and email to identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- You will develop weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development strategies under the direction of Sales Management.
- You will drive the development of leads from multiple sources and hand-off of qualified opportunities to an Acquisition Account Manager.
- You will research and profile targeted companies to identify key contacts uncover opportunities.
- You will uncover customer and prospect interest to develop into a solid sales opportunity.
- You will report to management on lead follow-up through SFDC, ensuring leads are tracked correctly and consistently across the sales team.
- You will document every touch point with customer and prospect database via Salesforce.com.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak English, Spanish and Italian fluently.
- You have basic Photoshop skills.
- You have content portfolio or ability to complete a creative content exercise during hiring process.
- You have at least two years of experience in a social media program with hands on experience in analytics tools and network platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc).
- You have experience working with digital content and an up-to-date understanding of social media creative strategies, tactics, advertising and analytics.
- You have experience with Social Media Management platform like Khoros (Spredfast), Sprinklr or Hootsuite.
- You have experience writing original copy for social media channels.
- You have the ability to quickly learn and master new tools and tasks as necessary.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- If you are a person passionate about social media and extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- You will have an attractive salary.
- You will work in an international environment.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will work in Central Madrid with a very good connection to public and private transport.
Jose Manuel Orta
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)