DACH Regional Director
Location: Munich, Germany
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international group in the Fashion sector.
In this role you will be responsible to lead the overall regional strategic development, inclusive of Go to market plan, transformation of the sales organization and operational excellence (Fully responsible for all P&L metrics).
• Responsibility for leading a multi-functional team which will increase distribution, availability, visibility ultimately sell through of our brands products across the region.
• Develop aligned business plans that meet multi-functional OGSM goals and broader strategy and priorities:
o Grow market share within strategic customers
o Annual business plan and KPI scorecard
o Execute key initiatives such as brand campaign activity
o Lead interface with category teams for development
o Execute trade terms negotiate annual agreements
• Lead interface with strategic customers and customer contact strategy
• Develop and implement an ambitious plan comprising a long-term growth strategy budget planning for the brand to maximise revenue opportunities and manage the cost base of the business to yield sustainable profits.
• Negotiation of terms and agreements with customers accountable for joint business plan and scorecard. Ensure legal compliance.
• Lead develop commercial team including coaching, skills behavioural competency development and succession planning
• Establish and develop aligned partnerships with cross-functional teams, especially, Product, Marketing,Finance, Supply Chain, Planning Merchandising
• Responsible for all Product Planning Forecasting within assigned portfolio
• Provide regular situation analysis to the team in terms of:
o Customer activity and intelligence.
o Sales and marketing activity.
o Sell through data, interrogated with resulting actions.
o Financial performance when compared to targets
o Competitor activity and general insight in the local markets.
• Support the embedding of a high performance culture in our Group:
o Build and create an environment of respect, inclusion and collaboration.
o Build, lead and motivate the team to deliver against stretching targets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on similar position
- Native level of German and advanced level of English
- Organisation design transformation
- Exceptional relationship builder with both key customers at a senior level and colleagues
- Track record of brand business development with strong commercial acumen
- Previous P&L responsibility with a strong financial understanding on the levers to drive long term profitability
- Previous experience in marketplace, and with online pure players.
- Competitive salary
- Training and career path
- International environment
- Discount on product´s brand