Customer Order Representative with a Native Level of Dutch
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a customer order representative, your main functions will be to provide the best support to client regarding orders and its scheduling, shipment and deliveries.
During your day to day:
- You will receive all the information about new orders and will follow up all the process, since the shipment to the delivery;
- You will be the main point of contact with clients regarding failed deliveries, complaints about shipment and invoicing;
- You will assure that all the information about the clients is updated on the system;
- You will manage urgent deliveries, shortage of products,or unplanned orders.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of Dutch;
- You have an intermediate level of English;
- You have, at least, secondary school completed;
- You have previous experience in similar tasks, like order entry, backoffice or sales
- You have strong communication skills.
- You will have the opportunity to join an expanding company and work in a multicultural environment
- You will have a contract with the company and a competitive salary
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 216)