In-House Retail Sales Representative with a fluent level of Dutch
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As an In-House Retail Sales Representative for the Benelux market your main responsibilities are:
- To receive incoming sales enquiring from the Retail sector;
- To open new accounts, manage the client portfolio, set off new products and provide price ranges for the team;
- Provide tenders for large costumers.
The In-house Retail Sales Sales Representative should present with the following traits/skills:
- Previous experience in Customer Service;
- Experience in Sales (is a plus);
- Experience in the commercial sector (with negotiation and primes);
- Fluency in Dutch and English (mandatory);
- Good communication skills;
- Customer Focused with a structured way of working;
- Sense of Urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues required.
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing project in a multinational environment;
- Permanent Contract;
- Health Insurance.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 275)