You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Inside Sales Representative with a fluent level of Portuguese
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a multinational company operating in the industry sector.
As an Inside Sales Representative your main responsibilities are:
- Effectively plan, schedule and conduct prospecting calls expertly, involving the prospect/customer in the development of meeting agendas and engaging the internal resources when appropriate;
- Deliver revenue and profit targets through positive development of volume, pricing contract and cost-to-serve management;
- Pricing and contract negotiations and management;
- Document business development and account management within Connect CRM based on defined business rules;
- Collaborate structurally with field sales in all customer segments;
- Generate Leads and qualify them using multiple lead sources;
- Proactively increase sales by actively contacting customers and potential customers (prospects);
- Maintain customers and finding leads and create new sales.
The Inside Sales Representative should present with the following qualifications/skills:
- 3 to 5 years of commercial/sales/industrial experience;
- Track record on telephony sales is an advantage.
- Bachelor`s degree required in engineering/technical, sales, marketing or finance.
- Excellent command of Cloud based CRM tools preferably Salesforce;
- Ability to execute sales and negotiation over the telephone with a high level of self-motivation;
- Selling and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in Portuguese;
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus;
- Fluency in English.
- Customer focused with a structured way of working;
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues required;
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Fixed Salary;
- Relocation Package;
- Permanent Contract;
- Annual Bonus;
- Food Allowance.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)