Sales Team Leader - Native Dutch
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
Our client is a multinational company of reference within its sector.
This profile will lead the Dutch Sales team to achieve its sales plan by driving the profitable growth of customers within the sales segment through consistent utilization of the company’s systems and procedures. Own and execute the sales strategy by targeted coaching of the sales team members to deliver account growth and the acquisition of new business and to collaborate with the Field Sales Channel, directly supporting various enabling functions within organization to share sales and sales management best practices across organization leading to delivery of business growth targets.
The Sales Team Leader will have the following responsibilities:
- Establishing/executing policies procedures for the effective execution of sales;
- Future development and growth of the business in the sales channel; sound and clear decision-making, engaging communication and providing motivation;
- Inputs to and executes strategic plans for market segments, products, and specific account strategies for customers and prospects within sales territories and area geography;
- Drives cross functional business planning process to ensure resources are allocated optimally to achieve the company’s objectives;
- Setting individual and team objectives to deliver business forecast within agreed cost budget;
- Employs best practice processes to achieve high performance through people;
- Analyses / drives team member performance to achieve expected new business and customer profitability results, ensuring that business is optimized to provide the best possible return;
- Establishes sales performance standards, and conducts regular and on-going measurement, evaluation and corrective planning;
- Ensure that the sales team operates ethically;
- Deep customer insight;
- Acts as a role model in their behavior exhibited for all aspects of the SHEQ agenda.
The Sales Team Leader should present with the following traits/skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering/ technical, sales, marketing or finance;
- Preferably 5+ years of industrial/sales/Commercial experience in Pharmaceutical/ Medical Devices industry or related;
- Experience in one market segment or a specific territory;
- Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired.
- Demonstrated track record of proficient coaching, mentoring or team management experience;
- Native level of Dutch;
- Fluent level of English.
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach, sound planning and organizing skills;
- Sales management leadership skills combined with the ability to lead a team;
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build positive relationships with direct reports;
- Questioning/probing skills to uncover development opportunities that lead to a high performance; sales team.
- Working hours: 8 hours per day/ 40 hours per week
- Contract with the company;
- Opportunity to integrate a high impact on the market project.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)