Asistente Diseño de Packaging
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallés, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Multinational company in Retail sector.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for the execution and creative excellence of print and packaging across our portfolio of products. You will oversee aligning resources to scope of work, budget and timeline management knowing that creative and executional brilliance is our goal.
- You will understand the Brand picture on a high level and how individual pieces of packaging tie back to that message.
- You will be a partner to our creative team and will attend internal creative reviews to help improve the work through execution as well as manage project perimeters.
What you have:
- A curiosity to remain up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in packaging and print.
- Demonstrated out of the box thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset able to take ownership and responsibility for projects.
- The ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Knowledge and understanding of packaging design validation standards, labeling standards, and specification standards.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
- 3 years’ experience in packaging industry
- Strong knowledge of grocery/retail, consumer, and competitive environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Project. Adobe Creative Suite knowledge an added plus
- Fluent in English
- Fixed-term contract.
- Possibility to join an important multinational.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 346)