You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Asistente Diseño de Packaging
Sant Cugat del Vallés, Spain
Sales & Marketing
Multinational company in Retail sector.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• You are responsible for the execution and creative excellence of print and packaging across our portfolio of products. You will oversee aligning resources to scope of work, budget and timeline management knowing that creative and executional brilliance is our goal.
• You understand the Brand picture on a high level and how individual pieces of packaging tie back to that message.
• You are a partner to our creative team and will attend internal creative reviews to help improve the work through execution as well as manage project perimeters.
• You are a clear communicator and will drive internal communications and facilitation of collaboration with creative, project management and product development teams – and where appropriate – agency partners.
• You are a problem solver who is always one step ahead of the game. You will engage in contingency planning during all phases of a project and providing solutions – sometimes even before they are called for.
• You have an eagle eye for detail and will review all prototypes and proofs accuracy and quality.
• You have an organizational mind that will ensure that all compliance standards are met in a rapidly changing environment.
What you have:
• A curiosity to remain up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in packaging and print.
• Demonstrated out of the box thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset able to take ownership and responsibility for projects.
• The ability to manage multiple complex projects
• Knowledge and understanding of packaging design validation standards, labeling standards, and specification standards.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
• 3 years’ experience in packaging industry
• Strong knowledge of grocery/retail, consumer, and competitive environments
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Project. Adobe Creative Suite knowledge an added plus
• Fluent in English