Manager Customer Service Indirect Channel
Location: Terrassa, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a global leader in solutions for retail industry.
As a Customer Service Manager you will be working in the EMEA division and reporting to the Europe Customer Service Manager. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manages the overall workload for the Indirect Customer Service team so that orders can be fulfilled
on time and activity can be monitored to ensure that sales and customer needs are met.
- Develop Sales strategies and coordinates with other departments to reach the targets and increase
sales with partners.
- Leads and coaches the team, provides training on new processes or system changes, manages the
daily workload and sets the priorities.
- Develop a close relationship with the partners, support the sales team to increase revenue and take
over account management where needed
- Supports and maintains long term relationships with the sales organization and internal operations by
providing superior quality service and high customer satisfaction.
- Maintains current knowledge of sales policies, procedures, and pricing and ensures they are
communicated and applied consistently.
- Produces and reviews sales and internal activity reports to measure performance against key
- Responsible for proper resolution of customer disputes as well as managing the return process for
incorrectly delivered material
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of English
- Fluency of French, German and Russian are a plus
- Team Management experience
- Experience in Sales in internationals markets
- Team Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Collect and analyze data, focused on Sales
- Results and customer orientated
- Ability to plan and organise daliy workflow
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Evaluates risk and takes appropriate actions
- Experience using SAP and Excel
-Full time position from Monday to Friday
-Competitive Salary + Bonus
-Private health insurance
-Dynamic Multicultural work environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 261)