Business Development Manager
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a world leader in communication and creation of content for young people, with presence in more than 80 countries, distributing its content in digital, linear and mobile media.
As a Business Development Manager your main role will be the commercially leading key Client relationships.
During your day to day:
- You will depelop strategic alliances with clients through a solid understanding of their business.
- You will work closely with other department heads to ensure that all deadlines and expectations are met.
- You will establish and manage sales forecasts and reports.
- You will identify new strategic clients, advertisers and partners; implementing an effective sales strategy.
- You will boost revenue and gross margin numbers through direct sales to brands and direct sales through agencies.
- You will work with other members of the Senior Management team to develop work structures and process strategies to offer exceptional quality of work.
-You will contribute to the vision of the company, the new product and the sales and business development strategy of Iberia.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 7+ years in media sales as Business Development or Sales Director
- You have 10+ years experience in media agency/company or marketing and service companies.
- You have a mixture of media and/or agency experience across digital, linear and branded content sales
- You have strong Knowledge in Business Development in media agencies or companies and marketing and services companies.
- You have proven track record of managing creative services from conception to production.
- You have previous proven experience managing creative and strategic work, P&L and client relationship development. Media experience at a senior level.
- You have a degree or relevant qualification.
- You speak English and Spanish fluently.
- You have proven network within larger International Agencies and Global Brands, especially for Spain and Portugal.
- You have experience working with CRM (SalesForce) and Pipeline
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work in a leasant and positive work environment, placed in the centre of Madrid/Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 296)