Customer Service and Sales Account Agent with a Native Level of Dutch
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
Our client specialises in the sale of telecoms equipment direct to corporate clients via phone, internet and email.
The Barcelona office is looking for a dynamic Sales Account and Customer Service Agent to help them achieve growth targets.
As a Customer Service and Sales Account Agent, your responsibilities will consist in:
- Providing pre and post sales customer support.
- Maintaining relationships with key contacts.
- Developing excellent knowledge of our products to provide the best solutions for clients.
- Sales via customer enquiries by telephone and email.
- Troubleshooting and recommendations for improvements.
- Actively seeking and maintaining a good supplier contact.
- Managing all customer activities (Quotes, Orders, Transport, Invoices, Returns).
- Maintaining close relationship with logistical department.
- Report generation.
- Working with management to optimise margin, improve processes and control costs.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications and skills:
- Native or excellent level of Dutch (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of French will be considered an important asset.
- Knowledge of any other languages will be considered a plus.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercially savvy.
- Good computer skills.
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic, hard-working with a can-do attitude.
- An interest in electronic devices and E-Commerce.
- Ability to work independently.
- Great team player.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary.
- International working environment.
- Office based in the center of Barcelona.
- Working hours: 9- 18hrs (1 hour lunch).
- Career progression.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)