H2020 Proposal Writer
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a dynamic innovation english company specialized in grant security that provides business consultancy specialising in acquisition of R&D funding for clients from National and European funding programmes.
As a Proposal Writer you will write funding proposals for new product or process development.
During your day to day:
- You will assist with knowledge transfer workshops to define innovative concepts and solutions for our clients.
- You will carry out due diligence/techno-economic feasibility studies.
- You will create proposals for the development of new complex, detailed and well structured products.
- You will identify and build relationships with experts and research organizations to create high quality proposals.
- You will be the liaison with suitable industrial, academic and research partners to gather information for the presentation of research proposals.
- You will ensure that the proposals are prepared, evaluated and submitted to the required standards and deadlines.
- You will be able to understand the complex technical and market information quickly, plan the work to meet the deadlines, and work closely with clients, research providers, colleagues and project partners.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree level (or equivalent experience) in a science or business-related subject and preferably hold a postgraduate degree (PhD, MSc, MBA) in a technical or business related subject.
- You have an excellent technical and/or academic background.
- You have experience or a keen interest in commercial factors relating to new product development.
- You have experience of preparing and writing Innovate UK and European Commission H2020 funding proposals to support our market leading success rates.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work in the centre of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 245)