Operations Support Representative
Ubicación: barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración determinada
Our client is a very important international company, they are an online food ordering and delivery platform and partners with restaurants in hundreds of cities around the world.
As an Operations Support Representative you will be in charge of the coordination with the drivers and delivery partners to guarantee a high quality service.
Your main tasks will be:
● Grow number of delivery partners on the platform: acquire delivery partners, inform them about how to use the app, engage them to make a good use of the platform.
● Resolve complex problems for delivery partners quickly and with highest quality delivery using various support platforms (email, chat, phone)
● Be able to learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base and various contact management systems)
● Communicate quickly and effectively to various levels internally at our client and externally to users as needed
● Be a subject matter expert on processes and may help internal company CSRs as well as users with complex problem solving
● Triage urgent issues, escalate to appropriate stakeholders, and drive them to resolution as necessary
● Speed: Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
We are looking for a candidate with the below knowledge and skills:
● A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
● High level of English and Spanish
● Advanced MS Excel user.
● Organised, work with high volume of work and under pressure.
● Excellent communications' skills.
Fix termed contract for six months with option permanent.
Competitive salary with a review every six months.
Full time and flexible schedule
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 244)