Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a company that supplies food, grain and energy products around the world.
Main tasks but not limited to:
• Maintain existing customer base and identify, develop and build new opportunities.
• Interact daily with customers and provide reliable and good info to Geneva trading team.
• Identify new opportunities to generate positive P&L for the company.
• Follow up of logistic and collaborate closely with execution department
• Develop commercial activities in South Spain.
• Form and execute strategies for positioning, buying and selling grain.
• Perform internal market analysis. Adapt the result to new strategies. Try to anticipate what’s going to happen.
• Develop new alliances with customers and suppliers and stevedores.
• Manage and understand risk limits and evaluate if customers are trusted.
• Provide info and explanations to finance team (M2M)
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• Try to generate a profit within all our supply chain.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Business Diploma, or University degrees, business, economics.
-Agricultural nutritional knowledge.
-Fluent level in English, Spanish and Catalan as a plus.
-Good MS office knowledge, Excel pro.
-JD Edwards Oracle, SAP.
-2-3 years of experience min. in similar position in Grain commodity.
-Be able to make decisions and work independently.
-Analyze statistics and use it to our benefit and set strategies.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Ability to build strong, long lasting business relationships.
-Drive to succeed.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 178)