Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a global marketing company, with a young and multicultural environment of the entertainment, sports and gambling sector with international presence. The modern offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career and leading the relationship with clients internationally.
You will report to the General Manager and share your day with the Outreach Manager. During your day:
- You will be responsible for the successful delivery of all Internal client requirements, managing 70% of revenue of the company.
- You will develop internal stakeholders relationship and ensure we meet all client expectations.
- You will analyse and understand client needs and ensure commercial partnerships.
- You must report periodically to key stakeholders about performance.
- You will manage a team of 10-15 people and be in touch with other Marketing departments.
- You will be responsible for developing internal accounts by upselling and crosselling other digital services within the business.
- You will manage the strategy, closer to the GM, and the business for significant future growth.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role (account management in digital agency will be desirable).
- You have experience in Sales and have excellent relationship building skills.
- You speak English and Spanish fluently.
- You have a great capacity for analysis for decision making.
- You are a person with exceptional communication skills with multiple stakeholders, oriented to detail and confident with data.
- You have interest/knowledge in sports/online gaming.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract with great growth opportunities within the company.
- You will work full time with flexible hours and half-day Fridays
- You will have a competitive salary and bonus structure.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and international organisation and multicultural environment.
- You will have the chance to continue learning and do some courses or training to develop your professional skills.
- You will work in Barcelona in a co-working and open space with fruit and yoga lessons.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 228)