Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Tactical Buyer with Portuguese, Spanish & English
Comercial y Marketing
The Linde Group is a world leading supplier of industrial, process and speciality gases and is one of the most profitable engineering companies. Linde products and services can be found in nearly every industry, in more than 100 countries
In the 2017 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of EUR 17.113 bn, making it one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, with approximately 58,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Linde is currently recruiting a Tactical Buyer for Iberia to be based in Barcelona. The mission of this role is the implementation execution of the strategy defined by the Head of Tactical Procurement.
Main responsibilities include:
· Support the negotiations of Purchases (prices, conditions of payment supply, contracts ...) and implement the defined strategy
· Management of B&C suppliers (Short-term approach) implementation of agreements with "A" suppliers in accordance with to the defined strategy
· Implement Material Group Family (MGF) strategies and policies
· Implement global regional agreements
· Close relationship with stakeholders
· Suppliers evaluation
· Inter-departmental relationship
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
Education: University degree, preferably in administration, finance or similar
· IS knowledge: advanced knowledge in SAP, SRM, Microsoft office, among others
· Languages: High level of English, fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
· Work experience: minimum 3 years in a strategic position (buyer, supply-chain or logistics)
· Skills: Disciplined, methodological, advanced negotiation skills, results orientation, planning and control, internal/external customer oriented
· Availability to start working ASAP
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Internal career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to join one of the leading companies of the chemical sector.
- Offices in the city center of Barcelona
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 195)