Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Credit Specialist with Italian, English and Spanish
El Prat del Llobregat, Spain
Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a multinational commercial laundry company.
This position manages our client's business supporting vended or on-premises laundry financial services to support the equipment sales process. This will include financial and credit analysis on transactions submitted along with lead development for expanding our services to distribution and investors within assigned countries. This role will be instrumental in developing and implementing the credit, financial, and location analysis function for our start-up equipment leasing program.
Credit Specialist Responsibilities:
Credit Analysis - Primary duties:
• Review credit applications and prioritize plan to complete within expected response times and to ensure thoroughness and accuracy
• Analyze credit reports and associated documentation to determine whether credit request(s) can be granted
• Prepares formal credit and financial analyses on new store transactions or any transaction over 150K
• Prepares special credit reports and other financial analyses as directed by the Director Europe Financial Services.
• Respond timely to customer service request and drive resolution
• Supporting external service provider collection effort in follow-up on rejected Direct Debit payments or outstanding balances
• Coordinate monthly close with local finance controller on booked deals
• Drive projects initiatives to improve processes and automate as much of the processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7+ years of experience in credit underwriting or risk function within a leasing company, financial institution or Financial Services
• Credit and financial analysis skillsets with history of working with startup, small-medium and large businesses. Proven analytical and process oriented skills.
• Experienced in using external credit bureaus like D&B, Experian, Cerved etc. and other local sources
• Ability to represent ALF in the designated area on subject other than Risk
• Ability to work remotely with clients, distributors and ALS employees.
• Customer responsive, solution driven clear sense of urgency
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time and Valid EU work permit
• Italian: Fluent
• English: Fluent
• Spanish: Fluent
• Starting date: ASAP
• Multinational environment
• Competitive salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext 173)