Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a global marketing agency. They are a unique fusion of experienced marketers and innovative deal makers whose skills combine to create, manage and deliver magical marketing and incentive campaigns to help their clients achieve their business goals.
To live the experience with them, they need you to be true to these values: Entrepreneurial, a great thinker and doer, pride, accountability, ambitious, team, and attitude.
As an Account Manager:
• You will be responsible for the management of key client projects working alongside the rest of the Account Management team to deliver excellent management of campaigns.
• You will be a skilled project manager and within this role you will learn to develop your ability to be a strategic thinker.
• You will be the main point of contact with your client on your projects.
• Your leadership skills and ability to multi-task within and across clients will begin to develop in this role. As a member of the team, you will be involved in helping the Account Management team work efficiently. deliver excellence proactively look for ways to help improve overall client service delivery.
• You will have an eye for detail - you will take responsibility for ensuring that all work you are delivering is free from errors and produced to the highest standard.
• You will look to build and nurture a relationship with clients and across the agency.
• You will be financially savvy and in control of all matters relating to income generation and spend on your projects.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a minimum of four years of experience as an Account Manager.
• You have experience in sales and in a marketing agency.
• You have experience as a project leader, and you know how to work with demanding delivery times.
• You have excellent communication skills, interpersonal relationships, persuasion and negotiation, and sales skills.
• You are proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic, and with a positive attitude.
• You are confident, self-motivation and high resistance to stress.
• You are ambitious, organized, with attention to detail, and work towards goals.
• You are creative and open-minded.
• You like to work in a team.
• You are fluent in Portuguese and English.
• You have availability for (national) travel;
• You have immediate availability;
• You have dominion of Microsoft Office and work on Web.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Sales or Marketing.
We offer to you:
• You will have a full-time schedule from Monday to Friday.
• You will have a competitive salary.
• You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
• You will have the opportunity to work in amazing and creative projects.
• You will have a bonus depending on your performance.
• You will be part of a dynamic environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 313)