Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
The Transactional Buyer will focus on creation of purchase orders, updating contracts, maintaining transactional purchase related data and managing communication between local organization and our shared service procurement department.
The Transactional Buyer should have the following responsibilities:
- Support tactical buyers to implement all negotiations of Purchases (prices, conditions of payment supply, contracts ...);
- Management of transactional purchase data to suppliers;
- Update global regional agreements (transactional data) in ERP system;
- Close relationship with stakeholders;
- Review low value purchase request.
The Transactional Buyer should present with the following experience and traits:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in administration, finance or similar;
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position;
- Advanced knowledge in SAP, SRM, Microsoft office, among others;
- High level of English and fluent in Spanish;
- Disciplined, Accurate, Practical;
- Result driven;
- Internal/external customer oriented.
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing project in a multinational environment.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 ext. 275