Project Manager Spain support South America
Comercial y Marketing
30.000 - 45.000 €
Multinational worldwide provider of technical services, security and certification
As a Project Manager, you will be working in the Product Certification Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Represent the company, direct, coordinate, the tasks inherent to the operation of Solar Energy Service Projects and related to achieve that the operation and the services that are provided, satisfy the requirements of the client and the objectives of the company declared in the Quality politics.
- Support the Commercial Activities of Solar Energy and related Services, managing the awarding of New Contracts. Participate in the design, analysis, planning, evaluation and implementation of Tenders and Projects.
- Define structure, responsibility and work procedures for the correct execution of the projects
- Coordinates with the Company Management, commercial actions and institutional presentation of the company according to the established commercial strategy.
- Support the fulfillment of the key aspects included in the quality system and supervise by the collaborators to ensure the quality of the services in terms of their technically adequate, timely and economic processing.
- Operational manager, set up the necessary structure (internal/external) to offer quality services within the Group standards but at market price according to the billing country..
- Develop LTA services (define structure needed and investment). Offer services to the main lenders acting in SAM and Europe
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
Spanish and English fluent speaking and writing
5 years minimum experience in PV plants projects
University Engineer degree
Availability to travel
Good communication and presence in technical conferences
3 years minimum in managing productive teams
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 412)