Social Media Specialist Native Italian with English and Spanish
Ubicación: Madrid, Spain
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Desde 45.000 €
Contrato: De duración determinada
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the travel sector with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Central Madrid, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Social Media Specialist, your main function will be to work alongside the Southern Europe Social Media Manager to foster the growth and engagement of Italy’s online community.
During your day to day:
- You will assist with managing day-to-day social media deliverables, including resourcing content, publishing and scheduling posts, and tracking performance.
- You will create and/or source social media content as needed to supplement assets delivered by creative team.
- You will ideate creative content based off traveler data and social media trends.
- You will engage in conversations with customers on our EMEA social platforms, and proactively search for conversations on social networks to assist in traveler acquisition efforts.
- You will assist with supporting influencer marketing campaigns as needed.
- You will support tracking/reporting against quarterly success metrics and goals, content performance and influencer campaigns for the social media team.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak English, Spanish and Italian fluently.
- You have basic Photoshop skills.
- You have content portfolio or ability to complete a creative content exercise during hiring process.
- You have at least two years of experience in a social media program with hands on experience in analytics tools and network platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc).
- You have experience working with digital content and an up-to-date understanding of social media creative strategies, tactics, advertising and analytics.
- You have experience with Social Media Management platform like Khoros (Spredfast), Sprinklr or Hootsuite.
- You have experience writing original copy for social media channels.
- You have the ability to quickly learn and master new tools and tasks as necessary.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- If you are a person passionate about social media and extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- You will have an attractive salary.
- You will work in an international environment.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will work in Central Madrid with a very good connection to public and private transport.
Jose Manuel Orta
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)