Key Account Manager with Native Level of French
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Marketing y ventas
Salario: Desde 45.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will work in an international company, with a young and dynamic environment, in the SaaS sector, with more than 13 years of presence in the market and offices in the center of Barcelona.
You will lead a team of 5 people and you will be able to continue developing your career.
As a Key Account Manager, your will be responsible for business growth and customer retention of the French market, reporting to the general manager of Europe.
On a daily basis:
● Driving the organic year on year revenue profit growth of a small number of named high value customers within Commify
● Consistently develop new upsell and cross sell opportunities with the named customers. This will be for both core SMS products as well as key messaging solutions delivered by our professional services team
● Complete and take part in Account Reviews and Opportunity Reviews to ensure that the established sales process is being followed and plans are being executed on
● Regularly meet with customers face to face to engage, build relationships and networks within the customers (number of meetings attended will be a key performance measure)
● Although not a key part of the role, where appropriate and requested to work on new business from new customer opportunities
● Engaging with key stakeholders across the business
● Working closely with the Marketing department to improve the effectiveness of on and offline marketing to maximise sales opportunities
● Working closely with the professional services team to ensure the smooth delivery of solutions projects
● Living and demonstrating our values at all time: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity.
You are the person we are looking for if:
● Fluent in French
● Strong sales acumen with focus on the customer experience / customer service sector
● Perform sales planning and pipeline management
● 3-5 years of experience in a field based account management or new business development role
● Ability to negotiate engagement pricing and experience of winning long term multi-year contractual agreements
● Able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and experience of value based selling and contracting to large enterprises
● Developing and maintaining strong relationships at both, C-level and functional levels
● Confident presentation skills with experience of presenting to C-Level audiences
● The highest work standards and structured methodologies
● Ability to multi-task within tight timeframes, and rapidly amend plans and tactics in response to changes in priority or situation
● Detailed planning and control skills
● Using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
● Experience of selling technology products/services
● Strong stakeholder management skills
● Solid influencing and negotiation skills
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
● Results driven and target focussed
● Excellent commercial acumen
● Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, especially SalesForce, including experience of all aspects of the sales cycle and workflow generation
What we offer:
- You will have a stable position with a management role.
- Your salary will be competitive, with a variable part for achievement of objectives.
- You will enjoy social benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, restaurant tickets).
- You will enjoy a young and dynamic environment.
- You will join the offices in Barcelona city centre.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)