Agent Manager with a fluent level of Dutch
Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a multinational company operating in the industrial sector.
As an Agent Manager, you are responsible for establishing a network between Agents Sales points in the Benelux market. By guiding, developing and stimulating the Agents Sales points in your region, you increase the customer base (in number and turnover) with which you contribute significantly to the turnover of the Retail department.
- Managing the assigned Agents Sales points on turnover and volume as well as supervising the delivery of merchandise to customers in accordance with the agreed method;
- The training, support and commercial development of Agents Sales points to let them successfully prospect independently;
- Increasing the percentage of customers that are contracted through the various channels (including the Agents Sales points) and developing the assigned region by entering into partnerships with potential new agents and points of sale;
- Negotiating contract renewals with, or closing non-performing, Agents and Sales points;
- The planning, preparation and execution of sales actions in cooperation with Agents Sales points including registration of the results in the associated systems;
- Collecting, registering and sharing market data, potential customers and partners, external developments, competitive relationships, etc. for the allocated region;
- Negotiation (within set margins of the pricing policy) concerning prices and contracts with new customers (as part of the sales actions) as to be recorded within multi-year supply agreements;
- Providing overviews and information such as periodic reports on posted results of the sales campaigns.
The Agent Manager should present with the following traits/ abilities:
-High School Degree;
- Previous experience in the sales or retail sector;
- Experience in the field is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office: experience with Excel and PowerPoint is an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce and other automated systems is a plus;
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Strong commercial and communicative skills;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Large degree of independence.
- Competitive salary;
- Contract with a worldwide multinational company;
- Meal allowance;
- Opportunity to develop sales and organizational skills;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing project with a multicultural and enriching environment.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 22 043 08 79