In-House Sales Manager RES
Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
This profile will lead the In-House Sales (IHS) team to achieve its sales plan by driving the profitable growth of customers within the IHS segment (packaged gas products, equipment and bulk gases). Own and execute the IHS sales strategy by targeted coaching of the sales team members to deliver account growth and the acquisition of new business and to collaborate with the Field Sales Channel, directly supporting various enabling functions within organisation to share sales and sales management best practices across organization leading to delivery of business growth targets.
- Establishing/executing policies procedures for the effective execution of IHS;
- Future development and growth of the business in the IHS channel;
- Sound and clear decision making, engaging communication and providing motivation;
- Inputs to and executes strategic plans for market segments, products, and specific account strategies for customers and prospects within sales territories and area geography;
- Setting individual and team objectives to deliver business forecast within agreed cost budget;
- Employs best practice processes to achieve high performance through people;
- Conducts regular coaching sessions with account managers by utilizing tools;
- Spends a minimum of 3 hours per month per account manager coaching in the moment through joint sales calls focused on observation and providing constructive feedback;
- Establishes sales performance standards, and conducts regular and on-going measurement, evaluation and corrective planning;
- Ensure that the sales team operates ethically;
- Deep customer insight.
The In-House Sales Manager should present with the following traits:
- Industrial gases and market knowledge;
- Sales management leadership skills combined with the ability to lead a team;
- Ability to coach, manage and influence people;
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build positive relationships with direct reports;
- Questioning/probing skills to uncover development opportunities that lead to a high performance;
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach, sound planning and organizing skills.
- Fluency in French;
- Fluency in English;
- Preferably 5+ years of industrial/sales/Commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing or desired;
- Experience in one market segment or a specific territory;
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering/ technical, sales, marketing or finance;
- Demonstrated track record of proficient coaching, mentoring or team management experience;
- Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired.
- Competitive Salary;
- Permanent Contract;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing project in a multinational environment.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)