Support Sales Manager
Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
This profile will lead part of the Sales team (Equipment Sales Specialists, Contract Renew Specialists and In-House Retail Sales Specialists) to achieve its sales plan by driving the profitable growth of customers within the sales segment through consistent utilization of the company’s Sales Process and Connect CRM. Own and execute the In-House Sales (HIS) sales strategy by targeted coaching of the sales team members to deliver account growth and the acquisition of new business and to collaborate with the Field Sales Channel, directly supporting various enabling functions within organization to share sales and sales management best practices across organization leading to delivery of business growth targets.
- Establishing/executing policies procedures for the effective execution of sales;
- Future development and growth of the business in the sales channel; sound and clear decision making, engaging communication and providing motivation;
- Inputs to and executes strategic plans for market segments, products, and specific account strategies for customers and prospects within sales territories and area geography;
- Drives cross functional business planning process to ensure resources are allocated optimally to achieve the company’s objectives;
- Setting individual and team objectives to deliver business forecast within agreed cost budget;
- Employs best practice processes to achieve high performance through people;
- Analyses and drives team member performance to achieve expected new business and customer profitability results, ensuring that business is optimized to provide the best possible return;
- Establishes sales performance standards, and conducts regular and on-going measurement, evaluation and corrective planning;
- Ensure that the sales team operates ethically;
- Executes the company’s criteria in the recruitment and selection of new team members;
- Deep customer insight;
- Acts as a role model in their behaviour exhibited for all aspects of the SHEQ agenda.
The In-House Sales Manager should present with the following traits:
- Industrial gases and market knowledge;
- Sales management leadership skills combined with the ability to lead a team;
- Ability to coach, manage and influence people;
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build positive relationships with direct reports;
- Questioning/probing skills to uncover development opportunities that lead to a high performance;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in French;
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach, sound planning and organizing skills.
- Preferably 5+ years of industrial/sales/Commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing or desired;
- Experience in one market segment or a specific territory;
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering/ technical, sales, marketing or finance;
- Demonstrated track record of proficient coaching, mentoring or team management experience;
- Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired.
- Competitive Salary;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing project in a multinational environment.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 ext. 275