Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Support Sales Manager
Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
This profile will lead part of the Sales team (Equipment Sales Specialists, Contract Renew Specialists and In-House Retail Sales Specialists) to achieve its sales plan by driving the profitable growth of customers within the sales segment through consistent utilization of the company’s Sales Process and Connect CRM.
- Establishing/executing policies procedures for the effective execution of sales;
- Future development and growth of the business in the sales channel;
- Sound and clear decision making, engaging communication and providing motivation;
- Inputs to and executes strategic plans for market segments, products, and specific account strategies for customers and prospects within sales territories and area geography;
- Setting individual and team objectives to deliver business forecast within agreed cost budget;
- Establishes sales performance standards, and conducts regular and on-going measurement, evaluation and corrective planning;
- Ensure that the sales team operates ethically;
- Deep customer insight;
- Acts as a role model in their behaviour exhibited for all aspects of the SHEQ agenda.
The In-House Sales Manager should present with the following traits:
- Industrial gases and market knowledge;
- Sales management leadership skills combined with the ability to lead a team;
- Ability to coach, manage and influence people;
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build positive relationships with direct reports;
- Questioning/probing skills to uncover development opportunities that lead to a high performance sales team;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in French (Mandatory);
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach, sound planning and organizing skills.
- Preferably 5+ years of industrial/sales/Commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing or desired;
- Experience in one market segment or a specific territory;
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering/ technical, sales, marketing or finance;
- Demonstrated track record of proficient coaching, mentoring or team management experience;
- Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired.
- Competitive Salary;
- Permanent contract;
- Health Insurance;
- Opportunity to integrate a fast growing project in a multinational environment.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)