Accounts Payable with native level of Arabic
Finanzas y Legal
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main Accounts Payable functions are:
- Accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment on time of vendor invoices.
- Responsible for the Vendor accounts maintenance as open items and Good Received
- Invoices Received and for the booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- The candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further standardizations in the Source to Pay area.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting.
- High level of Arabic
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Advanced MS Office Excel user.
- It will be valuable skills in SAP and Concur (travel expenses tool).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers (internal or external), employees, fellow employees, and management.
- Work permit
-Availability to work full time (08:00 to 17:00hs)
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract
- Salary: 20.000€ gross per year
- Working within an international environment
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 124)