Accounts Receivable with a Native Level of English
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a multinational company based in Barcelona. For their Barcelona headquarters we are looking for a Accounts Receivable, fluent in English.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the person will be responsible for:
- Manage customer cash collections, customer account reconciliations and communication with the country mass customers.
- Reduce % debt overdue and bad debt provisions by avoiding unsatisfactory accounts.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Sales Force to avoid and solve customer changes and deductions.
- Monitor and Manage Customer Charges and deductions workflow. Montly Management and analysis of the rebates, allowances and deductions.
- Co-work with the Master Data Management Responsible.
Develop and analyse monthly customer aging.
- Prepare monthly reporting to the country.
- Be part of the monthly OTC meetings to discuss risk and opportunities.
Compliance with the current process and specifications, process excellence and data quality principle.
- Initiate improvements to policy and process.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements, knowledge and skills:
- Secondary studies (preferably Finance or Administration Degree)
- 3 years of experience as a Customer Collections Specialist, preferably in a multinational mass goods company.
- Accounting experience (basically in Accounts Receivable environment).
- Desirable EDI Skills (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Native/Bilingual in English
- Proactive, well organized, fast learning, positive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- 30 naturals days of vacations.
- Indefinite contract.
93 231 00 00 (ext 202)