Client Management Assistant with a Fluent Level of English and Proficient Microsoft Office
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración determinada
You will join a company that provides services for the registration of shareholders, administration of employee stock plans and other solutions in governance and compliance. Their modern offices are located close to the sea in Barcelona, very well connected by public transport.
As a Client Management Assistant, you will be effectively assisting the Client Management and Business Development teams in operational activities and special projects as required.
During your day to day:
- You will be preparing prepare client presentations and documents.
- You will be using a management-approved template to create PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings and events; amending and formatting presentation decks; creating and formatting other internal documents (including training documents, client contract documents; one-pager reference slides, how-to guides)
- You will be using spreadsheets to sort, calculate, and analyse data – primarily statistics for client presentations – via formulas, pivot tables, vlookups; using Reporting Suites software to download data reports as necessary; maintaining monthly/quarterly client data sheets; calculation of custody fees.
- You will be updating information in Cosmos Company and adding alerts; collating and storing key information in spreadsheets; following up with CM/BD teams for overdue information not yet received.
- You will be organising travel arrangements, including but not limited to flights, hotels, trains and taxis; recording all CM and BD travel in an internal travel calendar, and circulating weekly to the tea.
- You will be scanning expense receipts; uploading and submitting expense reports.
- You will be scheduling internal and external meetings and teleconferences; booking meeting rooms; organising catering and hospitality
- You will be printing, photocopying and binding documents; assisting with new staff onboarding; submitting procurement requests for new software and equipment and their maintenance.
- You will be responsible for presentation decks completed by agreed timeline – professional formatting, well structured, data is correct and appropriate for the context.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level of English, both written and spoken
- You are proficient in MS Office suite – specifically Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- You have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have significant experience in planning and managing workload to meet deadlines.
- You have organisation skills - ability to work on multiple projects and items with varying timescales at once, excellent time management ability to prioritise workload.
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- You have ability to identify and solve problems.
- You are flexible and adaptable.
- You will sign a 6-months contract
- You will work a full time position (9h-18h or 8-17h) in an international environment.
- You will have great possibilities of growth within the company.
- You will have additional benefits such as: pension plan, discounted private medical insurance, employee stock purchase plan, transport and childcare vouchers, "Más Vida Red" telephone advice.
- You will work in a dynamic working environment in the city center of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00