Assistant Project Manager with English and Spanish
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a company that provides services for the registration of shareholders, administration of employee stock plans and other solutions in governance and compliance. Their modern offices are located close to the sea in Barcelona, very well connected by public transport.
As a Project Manager, your main objective will be maintaining contact with clients, working with Client Managers.
During your day to day:
- You will maintain the client reporting dashboard, working with Client Managers and other key stakeholders to track, chase and report on the status of all the related actions pertaining to their upgrade
- You will schedule meetings, take meeting notes and track actions, risks, issues and decisions arising from them
- You will maintain related logs (actions/ questions/ risks/ issues/ changes/ stakeholders) and a centralised project plan
- You will write project status reports and report on progress in key meetings
- You will do follow up on actions relating to the above
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree, ideally in Business Administration, Finance or similar fields.
- You have an advanced level of business English, both written as spoken.
- You have experience in a project role (client facing is preferred)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and have good numeracy skills.
- You are driven and ambitious, and an experienced communicator with emotional intelligence.
- You have strong problem solving ability
- You are able to work independently and proactively and to navigate within the organization.
- You have the ability to identify and solve problems.
- You will work a full time position (9h-18h) in an international environment.
- You will have great possibilities of growth within the company.
- You will work in a dynamic working environment in the city center of Barcelona.
-You will receive a competitive salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)