Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is one of the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading
capabilities in transaction processing, working with government and commercial customers, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
-Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a portfolio of Customer Accounts. The main objective is to reduce and minimize past due balances.
- Collect detailed information regarding disputed billings or invoice errors and forward to appropriate internal colleagues for timely review and adjustment.
- Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Perform administrative support functions and special projects as needed.
- Notify management on collection problems, prepare and submit concession. Write off requests for review and approvals.
- Communicate and coordinate with Account Managers.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Business Administration or Finance Degree
- Minimum of 2 years collection management experience in international markets.
- Enthusiastic positive minded.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Temporary contract (immediate incorporation)
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- International and comfortable office environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext 187)