Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Collections Expert with Arabic
Finanzas y Legal
23.000 - 27.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The Collections Expert will be responsible to manage Order to Cash activities specific to Collections.
The main tasks:
- Review and facilitate customer account monitoring through conduct of customer reconciliations and coordination with Accounts Receivable Management for value adjustments and small write-offs and in adherence with company policy.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection-related customer queries, complaints and feedback through multiple source points (email, fox, phone, etc) by liaising with appropriate internal functions.
- Monitor execution of dunning activities in accordance with company policy and timeline.
- Perform immediate outbound calls to Customer with aged accounts based on generated collections strategy/work list to secure promise to pay in accordance with company strategy.
- Proactively escalate problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate collection of overdue accounts.
- University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
- 1-2 years of experience in Collections Dispute or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native/Fluent level of Arabic (spoken and written)
- Fluent level of English (spoken and written)
- Advanced MS office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- Competitive Salary + Social Benefits
- Temporary Contract (7 months) with real possibilities to get a permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Multicultural and international environment.
- The company will help acquiring the permits and other documentation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)