Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will work in a multinational company dedicated at creating fragrances and flavors.
• You will deliver fit gap analysis (incl. requirements documentation) and assess migration strategy on projects.
• You will perform data-collection for configuration setup (detailed design).
• You will deliver solution (configuration + Change request) within guidelines.
• You will validate solution delivery through integration testing.
• You will contribute to the delivery of improvement plan impacting the "Finance and Controlling" functional domain.
• You will act as IS Project manager (in case of).
You are our candidate if you:
• You have strong expertise and experience on SAP (10 years) in Controlling, with background of Finance. TRM module experience is desirable.
• You have at least 8 years of experience in SAP ERP roll-out projects. With 2-3 years in S/4 HANA implementations and familiar with deployment of FIORI apps.
• You have high business understanding to be able to positively challenge business requirements on the relevant functional domain.
• You have strong and effective communication skills, and ability to work with off-shore teams.
• You have delivering efficient SAP solutions adding value with ability to review technical aspects.
• You have experience in Data integrity and Data migration.
• English is a must; second language French/Spanish is a strong plus.
• High Challenge and High Reward Environment.
• Opportunity to be part of SAP CoE (Center of Excellence) providing solution across all Firmenich affiliates.
• To be a part of an organization where HR continues to lead the company culture and directly impact our employees.
• Work in very close proximity to our business in a global and intercultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 341)