Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Data Entry Team Leader
Finanzas y Legal
Our client is a state of the art robotic accounting software that allows to outsource all accounting tasks in a clever way. They take care of the administration of entrepreneurs and enable accountants to practice smart accounting with effective support and less paperwork.
They are more than 120 employees, have offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Spain, and have +25.0000 happy customers over Europe.
We are looking for a Manager of small team performing data entry work.
The data entry work focuses mainly on entering information/completing missing fields on documents for effective document recognition.
- Responsible for day-to-day work operations by overseeing the work flow and controlling the work load.
- Establishes quality standards for the processing of documents and monitors operations to ensure productivity, efficiency, timeliness, and adherence to standards.
- Improving software development by analysing and evaluating processes, identifying trends, and implementing changes.
- Responsible for shift planning and scheduling: shift work has to be set up where a day is divided into shifts during which different groups of employees perform their duties.
- Manages personnel by recruiting, selecting and training and monitors employee behavior and provides discipline as needed.
- Background in Data Entry or Accountancy, including one year of supervisory experience.
- Dedicated to the project since it will expand rapidly.
- Interest in working for a startup
- Leadership, communication and analytical skills.
- Dynamic, pro-active and enthusiastic
- Very flexible in working hours.
- Languages requirement: Spanish and English (both professional level)
- Full time contract
- Competitive Salary (salary revision after 6 months)
- Social Benefits: Flexible remunerations (ticket restaurant, transportation, childcare and gym), medical insurance and study budget.
- Great new offices
- Unbeatable atmosphere!