Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Company within investigation and research
As a Finance Administrator, key responsibilities include:
- Overall billing coordination.
o Monitor, review and approve new orders
o Assist the execution of the billing cycle
o Manage billing disputes, queries and conciliation.
o Review and supervise cancellation orders
o Approve and calculate early termination charges
o Support invoice process
o Liaise with internal customers and stakeholders to support and attend billing queries
o Define, supervise and coordinate ad hoc billing processes as required.
- Cost Control:
o Reviewing, tracking and reporting production costs
o Direct costs management / coordination
o PO deviation reports / analysis.
- Other day to day tasks:
o Day to day coordination between NTT Com and affiliate finance teams at the admin level.
o Maintain reports on financial metrics
o Maintaining and organizing financial records
o Update currency rates in all the finances and tools periodically. Calculate and asses risks
o Financial review and approval of project quotes
o Financial support to delivery teams
o Other ad hoc finance and office administrative tasks as required
o Communication with different internal stakeholders
o Assist with finance documentation creation
o Actively participate in the improvement of the finance processes.
• 5 years of proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance controller or similar role.
• Knowledge about corporate finances and process.
• Hands-on experience with accounting and billing software
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel
• Knowledge of Power BI for report creation
• Good communication skills - to be able to liaise effectively with all levels across the organization
• Self-driven, time-management and organization skills
• Exceptional level of discretion, confidentiality, and judgement with proven problem-solving skills with the
fortitude to take initiative where appropriate
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• This additional knowledge will be a plus for the position:
Knowledge of Private Cloud Business and related products and services
Experience working in global multi-cultural environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 341)